Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at The Jack Barry Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I’d Love to Have Coffee With You


I have many goals this next year. One of them is meeting with 15 different people per week for coffee.


Today I want to talk about your goals for 2017. I’ve got a lot of them, but one of the most important ones for me is to have 15 coffees a week with 15 different people.

In order to reach that goal, I need you to reach out to me. I like helping people achieve their goals, and it’s not always through real estate. Sometimes you have financial goals or career goals. Although I can’t help you personally with your fitness goals (I like donuts too much), I can point you in the direction of someone who can.

Most of the coaches that I’ve worked with in the past seven or so years have one thing in common. They know that in order to reach your goals you have to 1) write them down and 2) talk to someone about them. That increases your chances of achieving your goal to nearly 75%. The first step in the process may be meeting with me to get a quick coffee. I’d love to help you figure out where you are and where you want to be so we can hopefully bridge that gap.

I would love to help you get started on your goals, too.

I have 9.5 years of experience just in Philadelphia real estate and a lot of great relationships around the city with people in a variety of different careers. Of course I know great contractors, but I also know great trainers, financial planners, and accountants as well.

If you’re interested in meeting for coffee, give me a call or send me an email and we’ll set up a time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.